The day that changed my life ….
Using no more than 500 words (excluding main title, but to include diary date if used), the Lady Denman Cup Competition 2018 invites members to write a diary extract based on the day that changed their life.
Entrants must submit 4 copies of their entry, typed if possible, on A4 paper to their Federation Secretary (some federations may accept entries via email, please check before sending). Any entries sent directly to the NFWI Unit without being approved by the federation, cannot be entered and will be returned to the entrant.
- Each entry must include a total word count; entries with over 500 words will not be accepted and will be returned to the Federation Secretary. It is the responsibility of the federation to ensure that all entries submitted have the correct word count.
- Please note that entries will be judged in the first instance at federation level and up to three entries from each federation can go forward to the national competition.
- Closing date for entries to be at ESFWI HQ, Falcon Way, Hailsham BN27 1HY is 18 June 2018. Application Form
- All entries at federation and at national level will receive critiques by the Judges.
- No correspondence will be entered into after the competition.